Re: where do they go?

Rick Pasotto wrote:

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:40:04AM -0500, Jacob S wrote:
Because you're using Testing and Testing is going through some major
changes right now. If you can't handle broken applications, use
Debian stable (Sarge). The fact that you said you have a mixture of
Gnome 2.8 and 2.10 on your machine is reason enough for this kind of
breakage.

So I'm trying to find out what is wrong so it can be reported.

Don't be hostile to the people that are trying to help you and you might
be surprised just how much they can help you. :-) And remember, we don't
get paid for helping, the same as you aren't paying for the help you're
getting. :-)

I don't mind the breakage and my hostility is towards those who *don't*
*read*. When I question what happens on hooking up a memory card giving
answers about hooking up a camera are a waste of time.

rick,

put you on spam. you lack an absolute minimum of manners. fed up with your behaviour.

steef

groet'n uut groningen