Re: where do they go?

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:16:52AM +0200, strawks wrote:
> On dim, 2005-07-24 at 21:29 -0400, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > >
> > > You should be able to specify where you want them to go.
> >
> > Really? Where and when do I do that? Certainly I *should* be able to
> > but if it doesn't ask me, if I don't even know what program is running,
> > HOW CAN I?
> >
> > If you don't *KNOW* why do you bother replying with such idiocy?
>
> Can't you just mount your memory card and copy the file with cp or
> nautilus?

It is automounted (that's why the 'Warning' pops up).

Of course I know how to copy the files but that doesn't answer my
question: Why the apparently useless popup warning?

--
We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than
by those which have occurred to others. -Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) [Pensees]