Re: xorg and nvidia drivers and removal of gdm etc.

H. S. wrote:
> I am trying to fully convert to Xorg in a Sid machine in my home
> network. The problem is something to do with nvidia-glx, which upon
> trying to be installed complains:

I've been experiencing the same problem.  This morning I updated and nvidia-glx
dependencies seem to be fixed.  I still find it strange the nvidia package
description says something about it being a driver for xfree86 instead of xorg
or something more generic but everything seems to work now.

<snip/>