K3b should be run as ROOT!

Dear friends:

The question has come up whether K3b should be run as user or as root. After
being admonished not to run it as root, I changed my setting back to user.
Now, when I tried to run it, I got an error message from the author urging me
to run it as root only. Here is the screenshot:

I knew I had seen this message before but couldn't quite recall during our
brief discussion of this issue on the list. Fortunately, we can now see it
again. So, I am back to running K3b as root.