Re: take your fucking shit out of my computer

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:45:15PM +0800, rodger wrote:

> Well Well Well:
> I thought I was the only one.No os is safe not even linux.
> They Slow down my band width drop trojans in my pc.Turn of my security tools
> and hide themselves and are Being smart arese in general.
> Big brother is watching us all.

Yet another example of why those grammar and writing classes are really
important.  Imagine a human resource person reading something like this
on an application ...  If you're still in school, pay heed!

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,