Re: take your fucking shit out of my computer

Kenward Vaughan wrote:
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:45:15PM +0800, rodger wrote:

Well Well Well:
I thought I was the only one.No os is safe not even linux.
They Slow down my band width drop trojans in my pc.Turn of my security tools
and hide themselves and are Being smart arese in general.
Big brother is watching us all.

Yet another example of why those grammar and writing classes are really
important.  Imagine a human resource person reading something like this
on an application ...  If you're still in school, pay heed!

Kenward

I thought he was just pissed off because he installed KDE on a Pentium 75 with 64MB of RAM on it and thought it was all our fault!