Re: adduser: default groups

I feel my question was badly explained.

So there is 2nd attempt: It seems it's possible to set a defaults file
for useradd-usermod (say /etc/default/useradd or the like), were
(perhaps?) I could set some default groups, so new users would be
automatically on these groups. Unfortunately, I 'can't find any examples
so I don't know about the syntax (if any). Could you give me some
pointer?

I know, I can write a little shell script. I made it for Woody. I'm sure
it would work on Sarge too. Now I would know about that defaults file.
After all, adduser is a perl script that calls useradd.  To do a second
script on top of adduser doesn't seem very neat to me. And curiosity is
stronger than me.

Regards,
Roman

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:32:50 +0200