adduser: default groups

Hi,

I found that Sarge's new users "adduser xxx" by default aren't on group
"camera" so a friend of mine has been drived nuts before I got their
Kodak working :)

It was the same on woody where I needed to add new user to groups
"audio", etc, in order to get permisions to play Cd's, etc. Now in
Sarge, I see that new users are in those groups by default

Question is: where can I set these default groups the user will be in? I
reviewed adduser and /etc/adduser.conf and found nothing

thanks

Roman