Re: setting up clamav-freshclam on debian-user mailing list

Chris Isomaki wrote:
Did you ever resolve this? I'm running into the same problem, and there is no solution posted to the list.

Sorry to bother you.  Thanks in advance.

I can't really say I resolved it. But it seems to have gone away with the most recent ClamAV version(s). I'm showing ClamAV 0.85.1-2; and I do not get any failures showing during apt install or boot up.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.