Re: xfce 4.2

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 09:10:41AM -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> On 7/4/05, Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Did you really install it?
> > >
> > > What does dpkg -l xfce* show you for instance?
> > As you suspected, that shows 4.0.6 installed, not 4.2.  So, my
> > question remains: aptitude d/l'ed it, but how do I install it?
> On closer examination, it appears that the only piece of 4.2 in
> testing is 'xfce4-icon-theme', so I guess I was wrong thinking it had
> made it into testing.  So I'll continue to wait.

Oh testing.  Right I missed that the first time around.   You might have
a long wait.  I've been trying to persuade the sparc and s390 buildd
admins to prod the builds but they haven't done this for everything xfce
related yet.

You (and interested parties) can track things at:
http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?email=pkg-xfce-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&packages=&arches=

and/or

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=xfce4

Simon.

--
[ "Ah.  So you're a waffle man!" - Talkie Toaster                      ]
        Black Cat Networks.  http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/