Re: installing screen

On Sunday July 3 2005 03:05, trevor hamel wrote:
> hi ... im new to all this but ive done pretty well so far. i wanna install
> debian to my 2nd hard drive. i wiped it clean and booted up debian. i got
> tothe page where it asks for the language and it was unresponsive. any
> ideas to y that happened? thank you very much for any help..

I don't know the installer too well, but if this is the first time that you do
any keyboard input and you have a USB keyboard, there might be a problem with
that.

You could try enabling USB keyboard support in the BIOS setup or -- if you're
installing Sarge -- try using the 2.6 kernel which might be better at using
HID devices.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de