'ndtpd' won't install ..

Hi, I keep getting the following message about 'ndtpd' which will not install.
Has anyone had this problem before and can possibly suggest a fix ?

I'm getting some unusual behaviour from Alexandria 0.5.1 (a book
catalog) which crashes if another library or the refresh button is
selected, although that may have to do with gconf.

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz