Re: Opening urls in evolution

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 03.07.2005, 11:42 +1000 schrieb Glenn Davy:
> Interesting. I don't know kmail, but evolution provides no place for
> configuring this.

No, since Gnome already provides this for any Gnome-application.

run "gnome-default-applications-properties" in the Terminal.

(It's somewhere in the menue also, but I run Gnome-applications under
xfce4, so I don't have the Gnome menue)

Bye,
Ratti
--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/