Re: Opening urls in evolution

Hi Joerg
> Am Sonntag, den 03.07.2005, 11:42 +1000 schrieb Glenn Davy:
> > Interesting. I don't know kmail, but evolution provides no place for
> > configuring this.
>
> No, since Gnome already provides this for any Gnome-application.
>
> run "gnome-default-applications-properties" in the Terminal.
In the gnome menu (unstable) this is under
Desktop->Preferences->preferred Applications
but it doesn't seem to make any difference on my system.
Its currently set to 'firefox', but I've tried 'mozilla' and
custom->sensible-browser %s etc etc etc.
How 'bout you Andy?
thanks for taking time to reply though Joerg
Glenn