Re: Opening urls in evolution

>I have the same question wrt firefox and KMail which I'm running in
>gnome rather than kde.

Interesting. I don't know kmail, but evolution provides no place for
configuring this.

I thought it might have something to do with the 'preferred
applications' in gnome, and or /etc/alternatives/x-www-browser, but
changing these (which are set to firefox anyhow) make no difference.

when you say 'same question' are you getting the wget->vim  result as
well?

Glenn