Re: bugzilla: /cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi does not exist

>You need to get your apache configured to use those cgi-scripts.
>Normally after installing you can find bugzilla at
> http://localhost/cgi-bin/bugzilla

Right track, thanks wim!

For other folks' reference (may be obvious but it was not to me) the
page is actually:

     http://localhost/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

and I added myself in www-data group

ciao
a.

On Saturday 02 July 2005 06:08, alberto wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just installed bugzilla on my computer for developing purposes.
>I'm having  problems on starting it:
>What is the address I have to point to with my browser in order to
>start?
>
>/var/www/bugzilla/index.html
>You need to get your apache configured to use those cgi-scripts.
Normally after installing you can find bugzilla at
http://localhost/cgi-bin/bugzilla

>but that file prompts a message like:
>
>I think you are looking for <a href="/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi">
>
>Now, /cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi does not exist in that directory.
>It is located in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi, instead. In any
>case, that is not a file I can load with my browser, is it?
>
>How should I start my Bugzilla in order to start administering it?
>
>ciao
>a.
>
>--
>    Please, send me a copy off-list at:
>    albertobig (AT)  tiscali (DOT) it
>    Thanks!

    Se possibile, inviatemi  una copia a:
    albertobig (CHIOCCIOLA)  tiscali (PUNTO) it
    grazie.