Re: sarge and software patents

Guillaume TESSIER wrote:
> Kent West wrote:
>
>> Guillaume TESSIER wrote:
>>

> There is a huge misinformation campaign to make deputies think software
> patents are necessary for innovation.
> Many people are mooving. Like writing letters to their deputies and to
> newspapers.
>
> The more people would have been reacting, the more chance we would have
> to avoid the disaster.
> It's sad that software has to deal with politics. Also sad you think i'm
> the bas guy.

We (I think) don't think you're the bad guy (yet).  But you could have
used a better way to get your messages through.

A few tips:

1- Use an appropriate language
2- Show you've made an effort yourself
3- Tell us exactly what is the problem and what you expect from us (or
what we can do for this problem).

--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.