Re: sarge and software patents

Kent West wrote:

Guillaume TESSIER wrote:

My little sister could <deleted> register on a web site.

and

If tomorrow my job is to migrate Linux plateforms onto windows, then
i'll feel like <deleted> and will soon be unemployed.

Realizing that different cultures have different concepts of "foul
language", this is just a reminder of Debian's stated policy, from
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/:

   Code of conduct

<snip>
Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists via
packet radio, where swearing is illegal.

There are other languages and behaviors that don't use **** or **** bit are much worst.

There is a huge misinformation campaign to make deputies think software patents are necessary for innovation. Many people are mooving. Like writing letters to their deputies and to newspapers.

The more people would have been reacting, the more chance we would have to avoid the disaster. It's sad that software has to deal with politics. Also sad you think i'm the bas guy.