Coldfusion MX

Anyone have any luck getting Coldfusion MX to install on Debian stable?

I just tried the ColdFusion MX (6.1) installer , but it complained:
--------------------------------
Warning: C++ compatibility pack

The installer was unable to determine if the C++ compatibility pack is
installed by running the following command: rpm --query compat-libstdc++
If this machine uses a version of glibc that is 2.2.5.x or higher the
compatibility pack is necessary for C++ custom tags, Verity, and web
server connectors to work properly.

For more information see the installation manual at
http://www.macromedia.com/go/livedocs_cfmx61docs

Can you give me any install tips?  I've had success w/this installer on
SuSE 8.0/9.2 Pro in the past...  I didn't see anything resembling
'compat-libstdc' in the repositories.  I checked www1.apt-get.org but to
no avail.

Thanks for reading!
Eric P