Re: Trash

> Could not start proccess Unables to create io-slave:
> klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'trash'.

trash:/ is new to KDE 3.4.  I got this message when I temporarily
downgraded the kdebase-kio-plugins package from 3.4.1 to 3.3.x.  Check
apt-cache policy kdebase-kio-plugins, and if your installed version is
still 3.3.x, upgrade it.

Even if the version is 3.4.x, you could try reinstalling that package to
see if it fixes the problem (and maybe restores your trash can icon?)