Trash

I use Debian Sarge, KDE 3.4.1. When I upgraded my KDE, for some
reason, it gave me two Trash cans. Both did not work, so I got rid of
the one that was less likely to be the one (I. E., I picked one and
got rid of it). However, the Trash still does not work. When I try to
chuck some thing in to it, it says:

Could not start proccess Unables to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'trash'.
.

On the Desktop, when I try to enter the trash folder, it says: Wait.
I've got two trash cans again. One is trash.dektop and one is Trash.
Both do not work. Both have the same url: trash:/ . What can I do?

P. S.: I still have that PPP1 problem.

Thanks in advance.

My fingers that type.

--