A little debian-user ml help..

My isp doesn't provide news server and reading/managing debian-* lists
in evolution is killing me...  I really need to switch to a news reader
so I can ignore/follow threads and all that good stuff...  In order to
do this I need a server (free) that has the debian-* lists.  I'll
install a news server and pull the msgs to my box and use a news reader
instead of email client to keep up with the group..

Can anyone help with this?  The server doesn't have to be really fast
because the only groups i'll pull are the debian ones...

oh..  btw...  i'm using dial up for now but on the brink of ordering the
sbc 14.95/mo dsl pkg..  with this in mind (56k modem) are there any
recommendations for the news server i should use?

thanks for your help..
mr mike
houston, tx

note:  I asked in chat and all I got was BS about using mail and
filtering msgs on X headers (which I'm already doing) and it's not
working out for me ...  so please, lets not go there.  All I need is a
free nntp server with the debian-* lists.