Re: usb card reader and kernel 2.6.8 -> crash
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: usb card reader and kernel 2.6.8 -> crash
- From: Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:29:59 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 87hdfmgglk.fsf@debian.IGP>
- In-reply-to: <4jran-37Aemail@example.com> (Carl Fink's message of "Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:20:07 +0200")
- References: <4jlxZ-7Ctfirstname.lastname@example.org> <4jran-37Aemail@example.com>
Carl Fink <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What USB chipset do you have?
Sorry, but how would I find out?
> Certain types of USB access can lock my box It's more often syncing
> my Palm Tungsten T3 than memory (SD) card access, but I've had a
> lockup if I task-switch while writing to the card.
> I have the VIA VT82xxxxx (UHC) chipset, FWIW. USB 1.1.
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
Augustinus, De doctrina christiana