Re: Enabling apache2 and ssl - is there an easy way?

"Andy Smith" <andy@lug.org.uk> wrote in message
[🔎] 20050621132554.GI754@strugglers.net">news:[🔎] 20050621132554.GI754@strugglers.net...
>> I think I'll stick to 1.3.xx - its worked very well for the last year.
> Argh, wish I'd read to the end before bothering to reply. :)

No need to despair.  All a very valuable learning experience.  Actually I've
had a problem with self-signed certificates in Apache 1.3.xx - its not
recognised by MS Internet explorer for Mac OS-9, which I was forced to use
at a conference recently (yuk).  Will check out your links.

Thanks.