Re: XServer Randomly restarting

Mr Mike wrote:

Thanks Ryan, I wasnt' sure if i was using binary driver for video card or not.. took a look at xconfig and this is it..
Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "GATEWAY VX900"
        HorizSync       30-95
VertRefresh 50-160 Option "DPMS"
EndSection

Search didn't turn up RenderAccel anywhere in the file either...
Thanks for the hint...  will try to keep it in mind for future reference...  (like right..  along with the other 14 billion bits of linux stuff we're expected to learn.. LOL..)

Ideally you should not have to learn or remember anything just to use
the X graphical interface.

I've changed my mind about one thing -- instead of selectively posting
your system information, please post all of it here and let list
readers decide what's relevant or not.