Re: XServer Randomly restarting

Kent West wrote:

Mr Mike wrote:
<snip>
Actually I had no idea what would be relevant and absolutely no idea where to even start..  Thanks for the help... I'll look into these and see if there's anything noteworthy..

<snip>

I'm unsure what he's trying to accomplish with the zcat command; I find
no "config.gz" file in my /proc directory
If you set the proper option when building your kernel, it will put a gzipped kernel configuration here (so it turns out to be a great way to get the configuration for how the currently running kernel was build).

   ~c