Current stable kernel 2.6.11?

I have recently installed Sarge, and would like to run the latest stable kernel. When browsing ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/ I noticed that in addition to the 2.6.8 kernel, there was also a 2.6.11 kernel as well. I haven't seen much mention of it here and wanted to find out if it is stable. This will be running on a production machine, so it must be stable. The machine it will run on is an HP DL140 with a single xeon processor, attached to it is an external SCSI backup. I have searched google and have not found any information stating explicitly, whether or not 2.6.11 is in fact a stable kernel. All help is greatly appreciated.