Re: Request for window manager recommendations

On 13 Jun 2005, Jochen Schulz wrote:
[snip]

> I really tried using other window managers in the last approx. 4 years,
> but I always returned to IceWM. Currently I am trying to use it in
> conjunction with Gnome, but Gnome makes the login process so slow that I
> will probably ditch it again.

Since we've started on this thread, I have to say that this is my
experience too - I've always come back to Icewm after trying others. I
don't use either KDE or Gnome so I don't know how it interacts with
them.

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk for
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  blog, book reviews, electronic