Re: Top posting

Chris Bannister wrote:

>On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 09:55:57AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
>

>>Apparently I best not give up my day job, and should stay
>>away from the comedy-related fields.
>>

>No please, I do and have appreciated your sense of humour.
>
>I've read your other post in this thread and think you now see I was
>replying in same vain as your original post?

Yes. My first response to your reply was a result of my own inability to
understand your "correction" of my English. I thought you were
"correcting" my use of a disclaimer. After I sent that post, I realized
I had misunderstood, and, boy, did I feel dumb.

Thanks for the encouragement to quit my day job and become a stand-up.
I'm packing for New York as we speak. Now where did I put that rubber
chicken? Oh, yeah, I remember now. Yuck. Guess I'll have to buy a new
one now.

--
Kent