Re: Top posting

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:34:53 -0400, Hal Vaughan <hal@thresholddigital.com> said:

> On Thursday 09 June 2005 12:55 pm, David Jardine wrote:
>> be getting out of hand :)
>> us a lecture on top posting sometime soon?  It seems to
>> Isn't some authoritative voice on the list going to give

[...]

> With that being said, and realizing that with a .de domain, you are
> probably using English as a second language, one could ask that you
> make an effort to use proper style, such as writing in complete
> sentences, capitalizing the beginning of your sentences, and
> completing your sentences.

OK, for the sake of those who missed the point of David Jardine's
message, you read line 3 first, then line 2, then line 1.  It's supposed
to emulate the nonsense of top-posting.  It isn't broken English.

Here it is in proper order:

> On Thursday 09 June 2005 12:55 pm, David Jardine wrote:
>> Isn't some authoritative voice on the list going to give
>> us a lecture on top posting sometime soon?  It seems to
>> be getting out of hand :)

(David, I think you're to subtle for the majority of the people on this
list. ;-) )

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA