Re: Where did the unstable branch of the debian archives (ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US/) go?

Ibrahim Mubarak wrote:

>For a few days now, I noticed that the non-US packages on the mirrors I
>use for apt/aptitude/synaptic are unreachable.

It's been discussed in several places, including this list over the past
week or so (check the archives). Non_US is no longer needed or used. You
should remove them (or comment them out) from your sources.list file.

--
Kent