Re: Top posting

Chris Bannister wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 07:51:22PM -0500, Kent West wrote:
>
>[..]
>

>>No offense intended to anyone. This email is the property of the owner
>>and all unauthorized uses are strictly forbidden without express written
>>

>umm "... any unauthorised use is strictly forbidden ..." :-)
>
>Must be a full moon.

It was a joke. I hoped it would be obvious by the remainder of the
"disclaimer". Apparently I best not give up my day job, and should stay
away from the comedy-related fields.

(I was going to top-post this reply, just to be ironic, but then I
realized irony is too closely related to the comedy-related fields, and
we've just proven that's not my forte', so I resisted the urge.)

--
Kent