Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
> Joe Potter wrote:
>
>> You want to see the context. You want to see the flow of the discussion
>> --- like we did years ago before you had to cave due to all the suites
>> who can do no better.
>

> Sorry, but I'm not too slow to remember the substance of 95% of the
> conversations I have with my co-workers.

We are talking about how one should post in this mail-list. We have a
very high volume list, and most have other things to do besides read the
list on a continual basis.

So, post at the bottom and trim out the stuff that is not necessary to
understanding your reply.

Talk to your co-workers as you please.

>> Gates is a cancer, and the after life will be warm
>> in his case if there is justice.
>>

> *plonk* Religious zealot.

"plonk" ??  Did you get the part in "Revenge of the Nerds, part 12"?

Or do you work for the cancer?

--
Joe