Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

Phil Dyer wrote:
> I agree with that point exactly.
>
> PS: 2 points for anybody that can figure out which point, or even which
> poster I'm agreeing with.
>
> (I really did try to stay out of this...)
>
> phil

I get no points at all as it is not worth trying to figure out what the
point was.

That, of course, is the main point you made. I put all this in the lap
of Bill Gates --- the miserable ass. He is never happy unless he is
destroying some standard and replacing it with crap of some kind.

--- Joe