Re: Sudden constant spoofing of my address

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:05:04PM +0100, Lee Braiden wrote:
> On Friday 10 Jun 2005 22:03, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > 3. Tell people that you *always* GPG sign your messages or encrypt to
> > them and that if they receive a message "from" your email address that
> > is neither signed nor encrypted, they can safely discard it without even
> > looking.
> >
> > It is by no means perfect, but it makes sense.
>
> I would like to always sign my emails, but I always worry that people will
> dislike the extra overhead, and maybe find it hard to read.  Do most clients
> display GPG signatures nicely now?

Pretty much.  And since most now do S/MIME and PGP/MIME instead of the
old ASCII inline, if they don't it shows up as some random attachment,
instead of a bunch of crap at the top and bottom of a message.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr