3.1_r0a CDs 7 & 8

I've been trying with torrent, but can't get it to work, so I've been
downloading cd images (several local friends need CDs since they have bad
connections).  Is it just me, or is there a problem with finding images for
CDs 7 & 8 for 3.1r0a anywhere?  The links are there, at least at the main
site, but the files are not.  I've been checking a lot of mirrors, but don't
expect to find them on mirrors if they're not on the main download site.

Hal