Re: On IMAP servers

Steve Lamb wrote:
Erik Steffl wrote:

 are you talking about pre-2k times only? I mean during last four years
imap support seems to be pretty good (and improving). Thunderbird
definitely isn't the first usable MUA, as far as imap support goes.

    Nope.  In the past few years I've tried Netscape, TheBat!, Sylpheed-Claws,

ok, so how come I was using mozilla email client since 2001/10/27 and saving emails, moving to trash, saving drafts etc.? that qualifies as past few years, right? BTW that's only with cyrus server (my current setup), I was briefly using uw-imap before that and it worked even then (otherwise I'd never switch to imap).

	erik