kernel 2.6.11.11 , crc32, ipw2100 And fnfxd

Hello

I was installed the kernel 2.6.11.11.
And also the ipw2100-1.1
But there  aren't wireless device (eth1).
iwconfig doesn't see the eth1, and for eth 0 say  "no wireless extensions".
Any try of up the device return the next message: No such device.
The only difference with the documentation of ipw2100 is that the support
for crc32 is in the kernel (I mean Y) and not like module (I mean M). But also this value is defined by default, when I run 'make xconfig', without possibility
of make any change.
So do you have any idea how I can find the problem.

Second problem:
I also installed the fnfxd package, but this us to much CPU %, I also like in
the problem above explain, wasn't found nothing in the net.
Next I attach the first line of the 'top'

8275 root      16   0  2224  564  496 R 73.1  0.1   0:06.98 fnfxd

Do you know any problem with the fnfx daemon ??? Or how resolve this problem?

Really thank you

 Gustavo Halperin