Re: On IMAP servers

Erik Steffl:

>  when I started using IMAP (2001/10/27) I tried number of IMAP capable
> MUAs and all of them were kinda OK, mutt is the only one that I cannot
> make save sent messages in imap folder but I guess I just need to read
> the docs (I didn't try much).

Hm? There's nothing special about that:

set folder="imap://localhost"
set record="=sent"

will save outgoing mail in <imap://localhost/sent>.

I only use that as a fallback for mails that I probably don't want to
save anyway (like mails to lists). Most of my mails are stored in a
folder depending on the recipient and the answers arrive there, too.
Threading is just too nice to break it intentionally.

J.
--
A passionate argument means more to me than a blockbuster movie.
[Agree]   [Disagree]