Re: problems with eps

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 11:48:01AM +0200 or thereabouts, Felix Natter wrote:
> Steve A <kru_tch@yahoo.ca> writes:

<snip>

> > You might be able to use PNG, make the background transparent, flatten, then
> > save as .eps. See if that works ...
>
> This is what I did. I can live without transparency, but the
> .eps looks much less sharp than the .gif was. Can you check whether
> you get the same results?
> http://home.t-online.de/~fam.natter/prosper/LDCLogosm.gif
> http://home.t-online.de/~fam.natter/prosper/LDCLogo.eps

Felix, both of those URLs resolve to;
<http://brisbane.t-online.de/toi/html/de/kundenhomepages_old.html>

If you would like, send me the original image before inclusion into your LaTeX
document, hopefully it's PNG or Tif and I'll see what I can come up with. You
can send it to my e-mail, if it's under 1 MB.

--
Steve A.
Wednesday Jun 01 2005 10:45:02 EDT