Re: Possibility of personalizing OpenOffice documents automatically?

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 11:51, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 11:20:15AM +0200, herve@elma.fr wrote:
> > I want to make this merge from a server and not from the user's computer
> > ... It'll be an automatic process done by this server after the user as
> > defined the good document to send (mail, or print) to the final customer
>
> Why do you want to use OpenOffice for this?

Why ... because I want to give the abilty to administator to make easily
printable documents ... So OpenOffice seems to be the easier solution ...

What are you thingking about ? LaTeX  or something like that ? Not usefull for
"common" user to manage the document in my point of view ....

So if you have any other idea ... tell me ;o)

regards,
--
Hervé