Re: VPN server recommendation

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 18:06 +0300, Chavdar Videff wrote:

> Is OpenVPN a good choice? Are there better alternatives?

I've used it, and I'm completely satisfied with it.

I installed it between an office in TX and my house in CO about 2 years
ago. It's used for cron job rsync backups every couple hours, email
communication, and remote admin of the site. It's worked continuously,
and it's been completely transparent. No probs at all.

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com