Re: OT Required Options?

John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> writes:
> Martin writes:
>> Apparently, command line programs exist for Microsoft Windows which
>> can only be run successfully if at least one command line option is
>> provided to them.
>
> That's true of Unix and Linux as well.

Can you cite a Unix or GNU/Linux command line program which has this
property? I cannot think of even one, but maybe that's just my lack of
imagination. :)

Anyway, it appears to be much more common in the Windows world. But as
I said, I have no experience with Microsoft Windows whatsoever and just
got this information from Google.

Martin