Re: Re: Problem with optical mouse PS/2

Hi guys,

I update my previous messages.

In boot up of the system, when the peripherals was detected, the light of my mouse is turned off before X start. Then, my mouse didin t is recognized by Xserver.

I suppose that I have a problem with my kernel, because the red lights (laser) is turned off as soon as the next message is showed on the screen in the start up system:

mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
input: ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse on isa0060/serio1
serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1

*Then, my problem don t is with the X configuration, it appear before.*

I read these thread http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0406.2/1498.html but I dont know how I do that suggestions.

Any one could be tell me what I do in this case? Or suggest me another mailist or maintainer?

PS.: ImExPS/2 mouse is different from ImPS/2 mouse. In this momment I am using the next optical mouse:

input: ImPS/2 Generic Wheel Mouse on isa0060/serio1

and it works very weel!

I use Linux 2.6.8.1-kanotix-10 #1 Sun Oct 31 19:57:19 BRT 2004 i686 GNU/Linux