Re: How install GRUB into partition after Debian install?

Hi all,

Can Grub keep into the MBR and doesn't give a chance for XP take over
whatever Linux loader? I wonder cuz I need to reinstall my XP and I
have my Linux running in other partitions of the same disk. The
problem is that windows takes over the whole system and think I won't
be able to boot my Linux partition after windows reinstallation. And
that...of course, is what I don't wanna see!
Should I run a rescue disk if it happens? Nowadays, I'm using lilo but
if Grub works like I would like to I could change the boot manager.
Please, if there is any doubt about my question, let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Romulo Sousa