Re: How install GRUB into partition after Debian install?

I how nothing about "Partition Magic Boot Magic". But you can use Grub
to boot just about everything. Just install Grub into MBR of the whole
disk (make rescue boot floppy before) and you can boot Linux,
Windows,...with nice menu enviroment, with default boot after some time.
Look in to the manual of the Grub for details. Grub is very powerfull,
you can have even simple shell before boot and setup booting from
command line. Actualy menu in which you choose OS to be booted is just
extention.
If you do not wont to experiment with MBR of the whole disk (witch is
risky), install Grub on the floppy and experiment there.
Good luck
   Dexter2