[no subject]

I installed the basic version of sarge in my machine and the system did not
recognized mi intel ethernet card. but the module it's running.
When i give ifconfig nothing appears, even loopback.
What could be happened and what can i do?
I have a cd with a full version of woody, that don`t boot and I can't get the
packages with apt-cdrom add because the system says that don`t have any
packages in there, but i installed soome debs with dpkg.

I need help! someone please!