Re: project accounting application in Debian?

On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:30, Lee Braiden wrote:
> On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:12, Nacho wrote:
> > What I want is to insert into a database data such as the time an
> > employee was working in such machine, the amount of "pieces" which he
> > made during that time, the cost of each part he used to make the piece...
> > and in this way with every procedure we make, so at last we can easily
> > know how much time and money really costed a piece we produce, how can we
> > improve the costs...

Oh, and if you still want something a bit more complex (tracking each
manufacturing instance etc.), then I'd recommend having a look at KNoda.
It's deceptively powerful, pretty quick for building database apps, and very
lightweight :)

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.