PASSWORD FOR DEBIAN CD TO INSTALL APLYCATIONS

how i get Passwort to Install a Linux Aplication , for wine its not Problem , him not ask for PSW . I install a passwort first and after i call him in Install about him not fund again. I make Test again in Dos mode, its successfully install. Way i not fund PSW now, in Installmode (Realplayer) I Make Exempel i Install after Realplayer for Windows in Wine, him only Play him song if you start him. In Reality not Play my a ram file directly from Internet . In Suse 9.0 its Works ,not problem. I install allredy with Yast or KDE

martin