Re: mount: mount point /media/cdrom0 does not exist

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
> I guess the thinking is that if you only reboot once a fortnight then
> creating the /media/cdromN mount points is no big deal. My gut feeling
> is that this was done intentionally for some security reason but I don't
> know enough about it to say for sure.

This sounds very strange, I'm using udev and haven't had any problem
with mount points gone missing. If this really is a bug (or strange
feature?) maybe it would be a good idea to alert debian-devel so it
could be resolved before Sarge?

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson